Blogs in Plain English

Posted by Chad Lemon | 10:11 AM | | 2 comments »

I've been reading blogs regularly for a few years now, but occasionally I am reminded that there are still a number of folks who don't share my appreciation of the medium.

Common Craft has produced "Blogs in Plain English," the latest installment in their "Plain English" series (check out some of our other references to the PaperWorks series).

This is the clearest explanation of blogging, what it is, who does it, how, and why, that I've heard or read - and all in under 3 minutes. Take three minutes and watch the clip below. You'll be glad you did, this could be a really helpful tool in explaining the concept to others around you.

2 comments

  1. Andrew Conard // December 12, 2007 at 6:39 AM  

    Thanks so much for making me aware of this video. I have enjoyed other Common Craft productions and this one is great. Thank you!

  2. Chad Lemon // December 12, 2007 at 10:38 AM  

    Glad you found it useful. Thanks for stopping by.