For those of you out there who are super-geeks you will want to check this out.
[This post is a little out of the ordinary for a C2.0, but I had to share it.]

Have you ever wanted an Interactive whiteboard for your staff meetings or maybe for a pre-school that your church runs [i.e. Smart Board, Interwrite, etc.] but never had $1.5K laying around to purchase one? Now you can build one out of a Wii remote for approximately $100.

Johnny Chung Lee is the guy that figured out how to do it. He also created free software and a video [below] on "how to" make and use one.

If you have no idea what an interactive board is you are going to want to check this out.

Let us know if you try to make one. I will be making my own.

3 comments

  1. Chad Lemon // December 14, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

    As Kevin and I were trading notes on this very creative use of the Wii and some LED's (I'm particularly partial to the table top and multitouch uses), I wondered which of my friends were geeky enough to appreciate this too. If you got an email about this from me this morning, well, this means you. :) Enjoy!

  2. David Rudd // December 14, 2007 at 12:26 PM  

    i love it. thanks!

  3. Taylor // December 17, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

    Got it working! I'm sooo taking this to work tomorrow. The tracking is a little rough, but I probably need to find a better Wiimote position.