Friday Is For Feedback

Posted by Unknown | 7:14 AM | | 1 comments »

We want to make Church2.0 as useful and helpful as possible. To do that we need your input! Please take a few moments to comment to this post.

  1. What is your title or job description at your church or ministry?

  2. As a pastor/minister/leader what is the biggest issue that you (and your team) are faced with pertaining to technological, organizational and/or managerial issues?
Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions, so we can better serve you.

1 comments

  1. Unknown // March 28, 2007 at 10:04 AM  

    Here is an IM interview I did with Ben, a Youth Pastor of
    CedarCreek Church in Toledo, OH.

    me: Ben, I have a quick question for you...
    As a Pastor what are the biggest issues face you with technology, organization, and/or management issues?
    Ben: The biggest issue I face is the pastors I work with not being up to speed on what technology has to offer
    Ben: so, they create systems that revolve around a need for paper and old school
    me:Thank you for your input and your time.