You may already know from my last post, but I am passing the baton of Church 2.0 - the blog, so I can plant a church in Cleveland, OH. I know, I know "What good can come from Cleveland?" But I tell you God loves to show up in those places, and I have already seen him at work there.
As I step off to start a church, would you give generously to support our effort? We want a killer web presence and we can do it well for significantly less than the tech industry at large can. For $5000 we will have...
- Professional Logo and Graphics
- Professional Layout and Website
- Media Hosting (Vimeo, Podcast, etc)
- Online, Facebook, and Google Ads
- Customized Micro-sites and Missional Social Networks
- ChMS system for event check in, online tracking, and online giving
- TheCommon.org to meet needs within and outside the community
- Personalized Social Networking Tools (CSS Code)
- PhotoShop and Video Editing Software
- Mobile Applications (iPhone, iPad, Android Apps)
- Business cards, postcards, and letterhead
Isaiah 32:8 says.. “Generous people plan to do what is generous, and they stand firm in their generosity.”
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Kevin Rush [www.planterinthemaking.com]