You may already know from my last post, but I am passing the baton of Church 2.0 - the blog, so I can plant a church in Cleveland, OH.  I know, I know "What good can come from Cleveland?"  But I tell you God loves to show up in those places, and I have already seen him at work there.

As I step off to start a church, would you give generously to support our effort?  We want a killer web presence and we can do it well for significantly less than the tech industry at large can.  For $5000 we will have...

  • Professional Logo and Graphics
  • Professional Layout and Website
  • Media Hosting (Vimeo, Podcast, etc)
  • Online, Facebook, and Google Ads
  • Customized Micro-sites and Missional Social Networks
  • ChMS system for event check in, online tracking, and online giving
  • TheCommon.org to meet needs within and outside the community
  • Personalized Social Networking Tools (CSS Code)
  • PhotoShop and Video Editing Software
  • Mobile Applications (iPhone, iPad, Android Apps) 
  • Business cards, postcards, and letterhead
Through our online presence we will mobilize and invite people to enter into the Kingdom of God.  If 200 generous people would give just $25 this project would be fully funded.   Consider supporting us by planting a cyber-seed of $25!


Isaiah 32:8 says.. “Generous people plan to do what is generous, and they stand firm in their generosity.”

Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Kevin Rush [www.planterinthemaking.com]

2 comments

  1. Matt // May 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

    I'm curious to know about the ChMS you're using to handle check-in, etc. My church is searching for a good solution that doesn't break the bank!

  2. Unknown // June 24, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

    We are in between CCB and FellowshipOne. I feel that which everyone you pick there is pros and cons. I haven't seen a great ChMS system yet. But it's important to have something.